What's new

Hello from 38,005 Feet

RxForB3

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
76
Location
Yakima, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken with my Canon 6D, transferred wirelessly to my Galaxy Tab, posted by way of in-flight WiFi. Isn't technology amazing??

Assuming the attachment works in any case. Believe me, though, I'll find a way before I land!
 
Must take a while for the shot to land! ;)
 
Well it has a long ways to go, even if it IS just down :)
 
Yes, you did! Nice shot, too!
 
This is even a resized version via photo editor on my tab...guess the wifi didn't like the original file size!
 
Cool shot, if it didn't have that free advertising in it. (Joking). Nice.
 
Heh, overall I'm a fan of Southwest, so I figure they've earned it...
 
Just realized I should mention I'm in New Orleans, Not a shallow grave.
 
Heh, overall I'm a fan of Southwest, so I figure they've earned it...

Fan or not, still hit 'em up for a discount for the pic. ;) or at least an upgrade to the good seats for free.
 
Heh, it's Southwest...no such thing as "good" seats. Still, the price and customer service is what attracts me. Maybe I can score a free flight ;)
 
Here is a higher resolution, slightly edited version now that I'm home...


38,005 Feet by RxForB3, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom