Hello from another beginner!

Kurgan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello all,

I'm a computer geek (Hardware) and have had an interest in digital photography for sometime now but never really took the plunge. With the birth of my first child (son) and after reading some of the content in this forum, I've decided now is a great time - plus I get to travel to some awesome places in Europe and I'd like to get some better quality snaps other than what my Canon 1100 IS can offer!

So far I've been reading up in the beginners section, just ordered Understanding Exposure, 3rd Edition by Bryan Peterson (I've seen that recommended several times) due for release on the 10th.

Tentatively, I've decided to pickup a EOS T2i, it was either that or the 7D but I just couldnt justify the expense with basically no photography knowledge...and my wife would probably kill me! I've also ordered: David Busch's Canon EOS Rebel T2i/550D Guide to help me get familiar with the T2i once its ordered aswell.

I think the focus for my snaps will be limited to pics of the new little guy and scenery as I see them during my travels. I don't really have any questions as of yet as I believe I have a wealth of information to digest from the site already! However, if anyone one wishes to offer some tidbits of knowledge for a complete newcomer I certainly won't object hehe.

Cheers,

Kurgan

Most reactions

Back