Hello from Atlantic Coast

dLSK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Good day all,

Been shooting for just over 20 years, started with my dads SP1000 doing long exposure night stuff only. Eventually switched over to digital and started shooting everything. I, now, sell quite a few images per year and the wife and I ( she only does people photos ) do a fair amount of family / couples shoots. We were pretty busy doing weddings, but my father took some serious health issues a couple years ago and her mom had some issues the following spring / summer so we had to take time off the photos for awhile... :(

Anyway, I've been recently able to get back shooting, and I'm looking to have a photo place to hang out again :)

Good day all,

Been shooting for just over 20 years, started with my dads SP1000 doing long exposure night stuff only. Eventually switched over to digital and started shooting everything. I, now, sell quite a few images per year and the wife and I ( she only does people photos ) do a fair amount of family / couples shoots. We were pretty busy doing weddings, but my father took some serious health issues a couple years ago and her mom had some issues the following spring / summer so we had to take time off the photos for awhile... :(

Anyway, I've been recently able to get back shooting, and I'm looking to have a photo place to hang out again :)
Welcome to the Forum!

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here.

Welcome to the Forums. There have been a few from the East coast on here over the years. (Not many). I'm currently in NB, but moving to Ontario shortly. What part of the area are you from?

Welcome to the Forums. There have been a few from the East coast on here over the years. (Not many). I'm currently in NB, but moving to Ontario shortly. What part of the area are you from?

I'm from NB . Saint John actually, the toilet LOL ;)

I'm in Miramichi now (for a little while longer, then Belleville ont) . But lived in Campbellton, Fredericton, Moncton, Edmundston, so pretty much most of the cities except for Bathurst and Saint John. (Wife refuses to live in SJ. Hates the confusing streets.)
Like I said, welcome to the group. Usually some interesting topics come up to discuss / read. Good group to learn from as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back