Hello from Barrie

MelissaP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Although I've posted already a few times, just thought I would say thanks for the welcoming support! :mrgreen:

Welcome aboard.

I assume your from Barrie Ontario... (is there even a Barrie anywhere else? :scratch: )

Hey back at ya, neighbour! I would've figured you're Canadian just because of your spelling;)

I saw some other intros from newbies like moi and realized mine was super short, yet I guess to the point....But, I really wanted to say how great I think this site is. I feel inspired by the community. It's so great that we're all from different parts of the world and have such different and unique views on everything! One thing that unites us is the love for this amazing art:) The help and support from everyone is humbling! I have learned so much and look forward to reading and learning so much more!! There are a few people in particular that have responded/replied to alot of my threads and posts (you know who you are) that I really wanted to take the the time to thank! So, Thank You all:)) Cheers to many more! And I can't wait to get some photos up for some C&C love.

Most reactions

Back