Inroduction

Paul59

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello fellow photographers!

I'm excited to join this dynamic community of photography enthusiasts. I've been immersed in the world of photography since I was 18 years old, and it has brought me immense joy and satisfaction. The delicate balance of light and shadow, the intricate details, and the stories that each photograph tells have always fascinated me. I'm eager to share my experiences, learn from all of you, and delve deeper into this beautiful art form. Looking forward to our shared journey in capturing and cherishing moments. Welcome to my photographic journey! #NewMember #PhotographyIsArt

Paul.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. From your intro I recommend a youtube channel “The Photographic Eye with Alex Kilbee”. Most channels cover gear, Alex covers the art of photography. He has made me a better photographer.

Welcome to TPF! We're glad you decided to join us. :)

I hope you check out the Photo Galleries, and share your work with us. It's a great way to get feedback on your images, and get to know your fellow photographers.

Keep posting and enjoy the forum!

Hello fellow photographers!

I'm excited to join this dynamic community of photography enthusiasts. I've been immersed in the world of photography since I was 18 years old, and it has brought me immense joy and satisfaction. The delicate balance of light and shadow, the intricate details, and the stories that each photograph tells have always fascinated me. I'm eager to share my experiences, learn from all of you, and delve deeper into this beautiful art form. Looking forward to our shared journey in capturing and cherishing moments. Welcome to my photographic journey! #NewMember #PhotographyIsArt

Paul.
Welcome to the Forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back