Hello from California

MagnumPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, I'm Nick & new to this forum, I live in California and am trying to become a teaching in Photography/English. Currently I am enrolled in a few college classes on fast-track to becoming a teacher but all this is irrelevant.

I am 18 and looking for some way to get my photography known and/or at least criticized.

I mainly do skateboarding & bmx work, because that is the easiest for me to get my hands on. However I enjoy still life & portraits more than action work like bmx'ing and skateboarding.

Anywho, here are a few photos (I will only put up three or four and throw more up in the proper part of the forum)

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Ghirardelli Square, San Fransisco California

PaulBluhdFBFFinal.jpg

Skateboarding sequence, at local skate park

DSC_0085_01-2.jpg

A friend of mine, Santa Cruz California
[Something about this one makes it eye catching to me, although the shot over all composure of the photo isn't the greatest it still strikes interest for some odd reason.]

Anywho, this is me and some of my work I will post more and I hope this community site helps me a lot more than other places I have looked into.

Best Regards,
Magnum Photography

Welcome Nick, I just signed up as well. I like the Ghiradelli photo. You must have taken that really late in the day as that place is usually packed full of locals and tourists. I've been there a few times and I think I have a photo of me and my wife sitting in front of that fountain from many years ago somewhere in one of my hard drives. Good luck with your schooling btw.

hi nick, good luck with your dream to be a photography / English teacher

Most reactions

Back