Hello from Canada

beautyinmyeyes24

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello Everybody!! :)

My name is Maria and Im from Southern Ontario Canada :)

I am new here and I just wanted to express my photography page and show you what I can do and you guys can see some amazing pictures that I've taken right here in Canada. It's updated on the regular as the seasons change. I would really like to meet some new friends on here who share the same passion I do, get some new tips and tricks on how to edit pictures within the adobe software if anybody use it and maybe even get some camera tips and tricks as well.

I own a Canon T5 EOS Rebel. I want to upgrade to a Nikon one day, but as we all know it this hobby can be expensive and it's quite the dream :), but I used to have the little fine pix cameras so one day I'll be able to upgrade we all start somewhere right :)

It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope that I get to talking to some of you soon ^_^ Please check out my Photography page! :) Even click a "Like" if you want as I said it's updated regularly! If you want to shoot me a message with your page as well I'll certanly check it out and like yours as well. I love having my news feed full of photos!

Cheers~!~

~~ Maria ~! :)

M.N.R Photography Facebook

Attachments

• untitled-1-19.jpg
    untitled-1-19.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 116
Well, hello, Maria. Welcome from south of Washington, DC.
We have another Maria here, but she is far away and spells her name with a "j" in the middle. ;)

Welcome. SO you are saying it's LIke-for-Like. Like on Instagram?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back