Hello From Cleveland

DennyN

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
dennynoll.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi folks. New at trying to learn the art of Photography vs just taking pictures. I have acquired a special interest in Lomography including film pinhole, Hoga and Lo-fi cameras like the Vivitar PN2011. I have some photographs at Denny Noll which includes pictures I have taken over the years and my new attempts at Photography. While some of the stuff I have done is nice it pales in comparison to the amazing photography I see on the photography sites. I have tons to learn. I just spent 3 days researching filters just to decide which to start with and how to use them.

My pictures are on SmugMug which is a fantastic site to host photography for a variety of reasons however it appears to lack social interaction so I am hopeful that groups and forums like this might compensate. I would appreciate any input from SmugMug users on this issue. I don't want to change to a different photo hosting site.

I am unfortunately also new to forums.

Denny

Last edited:
Hi Denny, welcome to the TPF hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing your photos.

Hello and welcome!!! I browsed a few on your site, and seems like you're on your way. As you journey forth, post up a few on here for critique. There are a lot of helpful folks on here that will guide you.

Welcome to TPF! Happy to have you on board. Be sure to check out the Photo Galleries, when you decide to post some of your work. It's the best way to get to know everyone, and get some feedback.

Keep posting and have fun!

welcome to the forum and good luck.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard Denny. I've been using Smugmug as my hosting site for more than a decade. It is a wonderful hosting site. They have a forum similar to this one named Digital Grin (dgrin.com). Unfortunately, the last time I was there it wasn't all that active.

Most reactions

Back