Hello from England! Newbie Here!

sophiab99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey I'm Sophia and I live in Norfolk, England! Not the most exotic location in the world but I've only been taking Photos a couple of months so I'm still a beginner. Already got a few pictures in my local newspapers and I'm mostly into nature shots at the moment and any animals! Definite animal lover! Would love to talk to as many of you as possible so for now I'm just saying hi!

Welcome to TPF.

Exotic, much like art is in the eye of the beholder. For someone that grew up in a different location, anywhere in England may be considered exotic.

Welcome! Feel free to showcase some of your work if you want :) What animals do you shoot the most often?

Hey I'm Sophia and I live in Norfolk, England! Not the most exotic location in the world but I've only been taking Photos a couple of months so I'm still a beginner. Already got a few pictures in my local newspapers and I'm mostly into nature shots at the moment and any animals! Definite animal lover! Would love to talk to as many of you as possible so for now I'm just saying hi!
Welcome!

Welcome! Feel free to showcase some of your work if you want :) What animals do you shoot the most often?
Thank You! and mostly local wildlife but my cat frequently gets made my model!

Most reactions

Back