Hello from London

rato

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello guys, i'm a Graphic Designer / Interactive Designer and Motion Graphics animator from Portugal but i'm currently based in Central London. Well at the moment i'm living in Seoul, South Korea for 6 months, working and studying Interaction Design a bit more.
I'm still quite young, i'm 23 years old and i'm passioned about photography. I've been learning photography by my own for the past few years and been traveling and taking photos. The reason that i came to this forum is that i guess we all share the passion about photography and i wanted to get some more critics of my photos, because i will find here people there know a lot more than i do and i'm pretty sure that can give me some good advices on how can i improve my skills! Currently i have a Canon 50D and iv'e been shooting with a Sigma 18-50mm F2.8, Canon Fisheye 15mm F2.8 and a 50mm F1.8, also i have a Sigma 70-300mm F4.6 - 5.6 (if i'm not wrong).

Anyway i'm going to post some of my photos and really appreciate some good and bad feedback because i want to learn and i'm only going to learn with feedback and critics. Thanks for reading!

Best,
Mike

Welcome Mike, glad to have ya here!

What type of photography do you enjoy the most?

Cheers mate !

I love photo journalism photo, specially war photos.
But i'm into urban photo journalism, people, society and those kinds of things.
And also i have a huge passion for music, so gotta love the music live photos ! Iv'e been taking some live photos in a couple of show in London for the past year, watching my favorite bands play and take some photos, nothing better that i could ask for ! eheh

Most reactions

New Topics

Back