TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
glass.photo
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I’m a software developer with a passion for photography living in Frankfurt, Germany.

I had a Nikon D5100 DSLR and a Z6 ii in the past but switched to Fuji relatively lately which resparked my joy for photography. I currently very happily shoot with an X-Pro3 and a couple of Fuji and 3rd party (Voigtländer, Viltrox) lenses.

I’m looking forward to reading and commenting on the forums.

Have a great day!

Howdy und wilkommen aus Texas! Looking forward to seeing your photography! Frankfurt am Main or Frankfurt and der Oder?

Howdy right back to Texas (which I have yet to visit but sure is on my list).

I’m in Frankfurt am Main. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Recently switched to Fuji. Clearly a man of taste. Welcome.

I'll say welcome even though I still use Nikon:1219:

Howdy right back to Texas (which I have yet to visit but sure is on my list).

I’m in Frankfurt am Main. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)
Frankfort huh. I spent three years attached to an Air force unit out of Sembach, my site was near Fishbach. Really liked it in Germany. Loved the Hidelberg Castle. back then they had a lighting of the Castle on July 4th, lot of cool fire works. Then went to the Hidelberg Zoo a number of time's, really liked that zoo. Went down to where Hitler's caves were and back then you could go through them. Have heard you can't go in anymore. That look out bldg on the mountain was closed when I went there, ah, The Eagles Nest! Wish I could have seen it. Weather in the Sembach area was a lot like we get here every year. Was something abot the whole country I really liked. About 1965, Nixon was going to go to Berlin on his way home from Vietnam. East German's started running aircraft out of the flight corridoors and my unit deployed to the northern corridoor to cover for the radar unit there, East Germany was blowing out the radar stations with jaming and our purpose was to go it with different radar and cover it. Nixon ended up calling off the trip but we set up and lived in an old German WWII training school. Rhumor was there were Dead WWII soldier's inturned there on floor's we weren't allowed into. Really neat place. Only place I ever snow skied. Just couldn't turn the things. Went down a hill and going right toward East Germany and couldn't stop or turn so just fell down short of the border. German border guardy laughed at me. Had I gone across I suspect they would have shot me. Visited the church in Worms where Martin Luther was excumminated, boy that place was incredtable! basement in the place with the old church leader's cofins in them. Really interesting but really smelled bad down there. Got to go into Martin Luther's old house there too. They really take good care of the whole thing, including his house! Like to go back some day but getting long in the tooth so probably never will, really liked it over there. First place I ever saw Gummy Worms! Kind of addicting!

Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Welcome aboard! Never visited Frankfurt but I can say I do not like the airport when you have a 45 minute layover! Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Hello everyone,

I’m a software developer with a passion for photography living in Frankfurt, Germany.

I had a Nikon D5100 DSLR and a Z6 ii in the past but switched to Fuji relatively lately which resparked my joy for photography. I currently very happily shoot with an X-Pro3 and a couple of Fuji and 3rd party (Voigtländer, Viltrox) lenses.

I’m looking forward to reading and commenting on the forums.

Have a great day!
Welcome! I made the same change: Nikon to Fuji and have not regretted one second! I shoot also X Pro 3 and XT2. Also shoot X100T.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back