Ray Morgan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings all,

Surprised and happy to find such a lively community!

The mini bio is that I'm a serious hobbyist, and though I've done a good amount of paid work, I don't think of photography as a profession or myself as a professional. I've concentrated mostly on travel-related subjects (my other addiction), and I've largely avoided shooting people. I made a conscious effort to change that on a recent trip to Bhutan, and it really paid off well.

The next goals are to master time-lapse techniques, which I'm going to start this weekend.

Looking forward to speaking with you all!

Welcome, Ray. I just dashed over to your flickr and like what I saw. I think you'll enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Hi Ian, and thanks for the note. I noticed the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge in your avatar. Did you live there?

I'm going up there next week to do some shooting. (Actually making a big loop from Anchorage -> Tok -> Fairbanks -> Denali -> Anchorage.) Can't wait to see what shots I can get there!

Hi Ian, and thanks for the note. I noticed the Anchorage Coastal Wildlife Refuge in your avatar. Did you live there?

I'm going up there next week to do some shooting. (Actually making a big loop from Anchorage -> Tok -> Fairbanks -> Denali -> Anchorage.) Can't wait to see what shots I can get there!

I got back a week ago from a 2 week jaunt. I drove from Anchorage to Healy (including a flight from Talkeetna to land on the Ruth Glacier) and spent time in Denali State Park and Denali National Park. We then drove back to Whittier and took a cruise up the inland passage (Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan, Vancouver). It's amazing country! Follow my link below to some images.

Most reactions

Back