Hello from Michigan

brighteyesphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.brighteyesphotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am a semi-pro photographer who desperately wants to make it a full time job. I'd rather be behind the camera or working on my pictures somewhere. Alas, it is a hard field to break into so I keep doing it on the side. I am trying to create a name (however small) for myself doing weddings and pet portraits. I've been volunteering at animal shelters, taking pictures of the adoptable animals they have.

Donna

Welcome Donna. We're all animal lovers here as well. ;)

brighteyesphotos said:
I am a semi-pro photographer who desperately wants to make it a full time job. I'd rather be behind the camera or working on my pictures somewhere. Alas, it is a hard field to break into so I keep doing it on the side. I am trying to create a name (however small) for myself doing weddings and pet portraits. I've been volunteering at animal shelters, taking pictures of the adoptable animals they have.

Donna

I will soon be adopting a dog, myself....and also, for quite some time, have been looking for some sort of volunteer work to do. I very recently heard someone talking about doing this...can't remember who it was or where, but it's kinda inspired me, and I'm thinking about offering to do it, too! :D

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait to see your work! :)

Hi Donna, welcome to TPF!

Most reactions

Back