Hello from New Zealand

I SURVIVED!!!!
That was the most awesome thing i ever did. I wanna skydive all the time now. Just the greatest thrill ever. The feeling you get when your legs are dangling over the edge of the plan is just fantastic. Got a dvd of it, do ill pop it on the internet when i can :)
And now im off to bed, cause we have to get on a bus tomorow morning...........AT 5:40AM!!! Going to the Tongariro Crossing again and the forecast looks pretty darn good. So im hoping to get some good shots again.
Till next time
Greetz Daan

Daan the flying dutchman :lol:

ok, it think this will be one off the last posts from MZ in this thread. Only 6 days left. We are in Tauranga now, which is at the eastcoast, and going back to Port Waikato, which is at the west coast. Gonna spend the last days with the uncle and aunt of Paul (the guy im travelling with). Probably gonna do some fishing and walking around there.
Took a fair amount of pics 2 days back and today (yesterday the weather sucked, so no pics) Went to a animal sanctuary with loads of birds (no birds of prey though), but i had to shoot through the fence most of the time. Maybe got some pics i can work with. Have to wait till i get back home to see that. And today we went and climbed Mount Maunganui. Not a really big mountain, more like a hill, but we got some great views. Its also near the beach, so i took some pics of surfers there. The sun was in the totally place to do that though, but maybe i can make some B&W out of those. We shall see.
Anyways, off to get some dinner now.
Till the next post
Greetz

It's hard to believe your trip is almost over. But now we get to look forward to you posting some of your pics! Enjoy your remaining time, and have a safe trip home.

Daan, Ik kan slechts niet wachten alle die geweldige foto's te zien.

almost right there mate. But i understand what you mean.
I will have to sort out a lot of pics and then i have to sort out all the threads i have to start here. Ah well, ill figure it out, i always do :D
I shall tell the pilot that you said he has to get me home save Antarctican. Ill bet he listens to your advice :)
So you soon, most likely with pics :D

damn those online translation websites!

:lol:

well, this is the last post i can make in this thread from NZ. Plane leaves in about 2 hours and thats the end of my big vacation. 2 great moths have past and i took loads of pics. Probably gonna start posting tomorow......or not :devil:

well, this is the last post i can make in this thread from NZ. Plane leaves in about 2 hours and thats the end of my big vacation. 2 great moths have past and i took loads of pics. Probably gonna start posting tomorow......or not :devil:

It's been 2 months already!?!?

Does this mean I'm gonna get my flirt/chat buddy back now???? :D

Hope you had a great time, Daan! Can't wait to see the pics!!!!!

could ya smuggle some wool for me? my spinning wheel is hungry

Most reactions

Back