sizemoreoutdoors

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sizemoreoutdoors.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everybody,

My name is Trent Sizemore, I'm a college student/ photographer in Hayesville, North Carolina. I have been doing photography for about 10 years a hobby, but in the past few months it has become professional when I started my own local business. I studied Art at Young Harris College and received an Associates of Fine art in Spring of 2010. My work (paintings, drawings, sculpture) has been featured in art shows and even been sold to the Dean of YHC. Even though I learned everything about photography on my own, I did learn the fundamentals of design and color in school. Currently, I am working on a Bachelor's of Business degree to further my education. I also may pursue finishing my Bachelor's of Fine Art in photography and graphic design when YHC adds the program in 2012.

Apart from photography, I plan to start a thru hike of the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine in March. I'll be carrying my DSLR and blogging along the way, so any suggestions on saving pictures apart from a bunch of memory cards along the way would be helpful!

You can visit my website at Sizemore Outdoors Photography
Feel free to critique my photos or website! Any feedback is appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back