Hello from Oklahoma!

Okie Photo©

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all, my name is Kyle and just to clear the air....no we do not still ride horses everywhere here! :greenpbl:

With that said, I am fairly new in photography. Always been interested and just recently decided to try to take it a little further. I recently read "The Digital Photography Book Vol. 1" by Scott Kelby and it REALLLLY changed the way I shoot and the outcome of the shots!

Ok, enough from me, I am here to learn as much as possible. So if you read any of my posts and instantly think "WHAT A NOOB"....well, you are correct! :lmao:

Sup dude. Im here in Tulsa. Just moved back a few months ago. I was in OKC for a while. up north by edmond. Welcome!

Oh wow, small world huh!?

Thank you very much for the welcome. I just got back from my wedding and honeymoon in Florida, and let me tell you, coming back to this wasteland was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do! :lol:

I moved back from Washington state! I know the feeling. 3 hrs from glacier! 10 min from mountains! yeah this is no fun!

LOL, I mean to tell ya. Was in Cocoa Beach for 4 days then 4 days in Orlando. Low 70s at night, mid to upper 80s during the day. BEAUTIFUL scenery to shoot. Then come back to this dirt pile....nice! :x

I am loving my D60. Everyone preaches about the D90, but I can get just a good a shot with my 60 as most do with their 90! :lol:

Oh my goodness yes. That book totally changed the way I shoot. I love how the book is written as well, the way that Scott puts everything in "dummy" terms and throws in his comedy now and again really makes for a nice read!!

Okie Photo©;2041929 said:
Oh my goodness yes. That book totally changed the way I shoot. I love how the book is written as well, the way that Scott puts everything in "dummy" terms and throws in his comedy now and again really makes for a nice read!!

I couldn't agree more, I'm not even half way through yet and I'm really enjoying it and I am a guy who doesn't read books really. I can't wait to read the rest and move on to the next volume :)

That reminds me I need to go get Vol. 2. I smashed through the 1st book in a day and a half. I just couldn't put it down!!

Well I bought it on a Friday, so I had a full free weekend to go through it! :lol:

Most reactions

Back