What's new

Hello from Ontario, Canada

im from ottawa/gatineau
 
Georgetown, Ontario here! just picked up my first dlsr, basic canon rebel xt, but loving it, have a 20D coming from a friend who doesnt want it anymore! Wish i could win the lottery so i could get a prime 135 and the speedlite 520 flash! Ilook forward to learning more!
 
Welcome to the board, Cat woman!

Btw, I'm from Jersey, and I would mind if blue jays became extinct.

:er: Just a little humor from down under.:peacemrgreen:
 
Welcome to the family from cloudy, sometimes sunny, mostly cold... ottawa !

Tim
 
Welcome to the board Cougargal. I'm just up the road in Peterborough. This site has provided me with LOTS of great info.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom