Hello from San Diego!

ViciousSummer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Summer and I'm from San Diego. I joined this forum because I need advice on photography/lighting/etc. for the product photos on my website. I'm a learn-by-doing person and I've never taken a photography class, so feel free to laugh at and make fun of me...haha. I've learned quite a bit (photography and otherwise) via trial and error, so hopefully I will be able to contribute to this forum as well as learn as much a possible! :mrgreen:

I think that you will find this is the best photography forum on the net. Welcome! :p

P.S. I am a certified webmaster if you ever have any questions about your page just let me know.

Summer, welcome to TPF.

stormbind said:
...P.S. I am a certified webmaster if you ever have any questions about your page just let me know.
You're certified?! That sounds so official :D! I guess that would make me a rogue webmaster ;) ...Thanks for the offer, I might take you up on that.

Hertz van Rental said:
Welcome to TPF.
We don't laugh at people, only danger. Ha! Ha! Ow!
Well, I look at some of my first attempts at things and laugh at myself all the time, so feel free ;)!

Welcome to lala land, why do I call it this? because you can get lost in the backlot of threads in the general gallery. :lol:

I'll be watching for your lighting questions too because i'm looking and buying some external flash equipment in the near future. :)

I'm bumpin' this thread because I see you've come back to us, Summer! I hope TPF is helping answer your questions, and I hope you enjoy your future visits! :)

Thanks, Verbal! I try to figure things out before asking stupid questions, so that should account for any absences :greenpbl:

FlightShadow said:
...there are 2 parking garages directly flanking the approach into San Diego Int'l Airport :D - that's always a good place to practice action shots, with a subject going 180 kts!...
Isn't that the coolest? I seen it a billion times and it's still amazing. There is a bar right there (called The Airport) that has an open courtyard and the planes that are landing fly RIGHT over it. Sometimes you feel like you can jump up and touch them. Well, maybe after a few martinis...haha :lmao:

Most reactions

Back