Hello from the Canadian Rockies! :)

JosephCarter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.josephcarter.ca
Hello Everyone!

I'm Joseph, but you can call me Joe! I'm 26 years old and I live in Golden, British Columbia, Canada. Many years ago I joined this forum (2005?) when I first began my photographic journey, life got busy and I stopped frequenting the forum, but my passion for photography remains.

I decided to rejoin the forum to connect with other photographers like myself, and maybe share some of my knowledge of this wonderful craft with the "Newbies" which I've acquired over the last 8 years.

My passion is landscape photography. (You can check out my work at www.josephcarter.ca) but I also enjoy most other genres as well.

I am currently living in Prague, CZ, visiting with my girlfriends family, and as a result I've developed an interest in street photography (there's not many mountains around here ;)

I hope to become an active member of the forum, and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Kind regards,

Joe

9607673192_67f2aa852c_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
9607554828_be32248ea5_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Welcome aboard / back Joe.
Nice shot of Peyto Lake.

I absolutely love the Rocky Mountains. I didn't get out there this summer and it's killing me.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Joe!

Thanks everyone!

Big Mike, I have to say I was happy to see you still around here.. I don't remember many people from when I used to be on the forum, but I definitely remember a "Big Mike from Edmonton" giving me plenty of helpful advice!

So whether you think my images are fantastic or lousy, just be aware that you are partially to thank/blame! :D

and when I get back to the mountains I'd love to meet you half way, say in Jasper, and take some photos sometime!

Welcome Joe! I'm also from Canada, but in Ontario. Much flatter than beautiful BC!

Welcome! Gorgeous colours in your landscape shots. Very nice.

Welcome aboard Joe, I absolutely love that second shot! It's been a long time nice I've visited Vancouver, I may need to think about it this coming Christmas break.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back