Hello from the open highway

Mayo

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi. My name is chad and I live in Pennsylvania. About me, ha where do I start.. I like to cram everything I possibly can in our short time of life. But I'll give you the basics.. I drive a semi cross country, long haul. And I have the pleasure to see a lot of things and meet great people. I spend most of the time driving country roads and two lane highways. You can't see the country from the interstate.. Anyway. I'm returning back to my most beloved hobby. Photography. I first purchased a Nikon N80 back in 2000. And just fell in love with the thought of capturing time.. But sadly after 8 months of having it, it was destine to be sold. (Thank you so called roommate).. But that's long gone.. I've never had another camera since then. Excluding point and shoot's. I've met my wife 9 years ago and always talked about getting another SLR.. but starting a family and house,etc.. It just wasn't in the budget.
Now I'm a proud owner of a D3100. Yes I know it's mild compared to the so many others out there but, it's a start back into the hobby. My wife was stumped for this year for Christmas. She just didn't know what to get me and it hit her.. I've always talked about getting another SLR..
Ok. That was a little long.. Anyway....WOW!! This is a hole new ball game.. The things you can do today are just endless.. I've always have taken a liking to macro and landscape. And I'm looking forward to taking photos again.
I'm glad I've found this forum and will absorb a lot of great info from many inspiring members here..

Welcome to the forum, Mayo!

That's a wonderful story, Mayo! Welcome to TPF. We have plenty of macro and landscape shooters here who will be happy to swap stories. Your job sounds tailor-made to capturing a lot of great images. :) Enjoy!!

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Chad! :camera:

One in the hand is worth 10 in the bush!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Chad!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back