Hello from Tonto Basin Az....azsungal77

azsungal77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am really new at this but getting better. I used a digital before but not one with so many choices and settings. I do need to ask some questions on lenses. She has quite a few and financially I may need to part with a couple. So far my indoor photos always need more light so I do edit, but outdoor have improved. I am disabled but so far am enjoying my journey Hi to everyone!

Welcome!
The best advice I`ve ever seen for someone with a new camera is to read the manual, and play around ALOT with the settings, so that you understand them well. And you`ll get a lot of really good advice here when you are ready to ask about lenses, for sure :)

I am really new at this but getting better. I used a digital before but not one with so many choices and settings. I do need to ask some questions on lenses. She has quite a few and financially I may need to part with a couple. So far my indoor photos always need more light so I do edit, but outdoor have improved. I am disabled but so far am enjoying my journey Hi to everyone!

I am sooooo jealous....Tonto basin is awsome....you wont run short of awsome things to shoot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back