Hello..good to be here !

Photo Lady

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Many interests have also included taking pics.. i have 21 tanks of various sizes and various fish..... and also two beautiful dogs and 4 horses ...and gardens everywhere..so because of them my love of photography has grown.. still a noob going from point and shoot to my first DSLR but ready to learn everything there is to get some outstanding pictures.. just love taking pics.... i know you all can understand that..lol

Thanks good to be here..so happy i found this forum...

hot damn, horses. Welcome! =D

hot damn, horses. Welcome! =D
3 QH and One Belgian draft...lol..nice to meet you...oh and i forgot my two parrots..african gray and umbrella cockatoo..

Hi! I'm new too. :) What sort of fish do you keep? I used to be big into fish keeping, but with moving so much over the past two years, I've had to put all my tanks in storage. Sad! I'd love to see pics of your tanks and their inhabitants. :)

Hi! I'm new too. :) What sort of fish do you keep? I used to be big into fish keeping, but with moving so much over the past two years, I've had to put all my tanks in storage. Sad! I'd love to see pics of your tanks and their inhabitants. :)
nice to meet you...

Hi PhotoLady and welcome. I'm a newbie myself. I like the puppy in your avatar. Is that a collie or a sheltie. I have had both and it looks a lot like my four year old collie did as a pup.

Belated welcome! It's been great to see a beginner dive in and start taking/posting pics and trying to absorb and apply the advice given! You're off to a great start, both on the forum AND in photography! Keep shooting! You've at the beginning of something wonderful!

Belated welcome! It's been great to see a beginner dive in and start taking/posting pics and trying to absorb and apply the advice given! You're off to a great start, both on the forum AND in photography! Keep shooting! You've at the beginning of something wonderful!
thank you very much pugs.. i appreciate the kind encouraging words.. it takes people like you that are kind and helpful.. to help make the road more enjoyable.. i appreciate it..

Most reactions

Back