Hello, I'm not new....just been absent for 7 years!

sheyene29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Mona and apparently I'm not new here lol. I can't quite remember opening an account here or posting but when I was looking for a good photography forum where I could learn, get some good idea's and hopefully some good constructive criticism of my photo's I found this place....but I thought I would try some of my old sign in names used else where and my usual password and voila, I've been here before and I've even posted photo's lol.....I'm sure none of you would remember me so I think it's quite appropriate to reintroduce myself.

Anyways, lots and lots has changed since I was here last....I'm still married, still have 2 kids but I now have 4 dogs, 2 horses and 1 cat (different dogs I think, but same cat).

My camera equipment has changed, I now am the proud owner of a Nikon D750 that I got for my birthday this year. Currently my only lens is a nikon 50 mm f1.4.....My hubby got me the lens last Christmas to replace my old kit lens that my dog broke several years ago(probably why I quit posting, I had nothing to shoot with :) ). I really wanted to get a good quality lens, and so I asked for the best lens we could afford at the time. I needed something just to get back shooting. I'm currently saving up for the 24-70 f2.8 and then after that the 70-200 f2.8.....I figure save up and buy right the first time.....

My photo interests is mainly night photography and landscape, particularly light painting....I really have no interest in portraits (unless it's critters ;) ). But oddly as soon as people hear you love photography, and that you have decent equipment and that you're not a pro that you must really want to practice by taking their photo's lol. So, because I do want to practice, and because I do want to learn and because sometimes I lack a muse to go and practice on I will take pictures of people....just not very good ones, yet!

I very much look forward to posting here again.

Welcome

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sweeeeet! Nikon D750!!!! Welcome back!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back