Hello! I'm OVR from Bucharest - Romania

OVR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello!
My name is VictorRazvan,O. I live in Bucharest Romania...
I have a project that I want to present you... Mitica100 recommended me this beautiful site. He's a Romanian too.

I want to start a photo club here in Bucharest... We don't have many in Romania... In Bucharest I know just one and I tried to find more but I didn't succeed... I'm making an appeal to the members of this forum to help me finalize the papers and to start the club...
I will make a bigger presentation of my project but tell me were.. I don't think in the "Hello area" is OK...

if you have time look on my site and comment my pictures... I put photos that I think I must receive an opinion... those aren't the best... from there I want to learn... is not a site like a portfolio... www.ovrfoto.pluto.ro

Welcome to the forum, OVR. I think you will find everything you need here, and lots of helpful people, to get your photo club started.

I'm glad that you (the members from here) give me hope...
Can someone tell me were to start a thread for my project? tell me were do you think the "yell for help" will be heard?!
here is ok?

Glad you made it! Welcome to TPF and let's see if we can make this work out. From what I gathered in my recent trip to Bucharest (Romania), film and film cameras are hard to come by, if not nearly impossible. But for now, I'll say a warm welcome to you and I'll jump right into the proper topic you posted above.

thanks all for greeting me so well...
I hope I will find some support in the members of this forum...
I have a request to an admin: can you help me more with my project? maybe a small link to my post about my idea about a new photo club?! it is possible? I can take a "no" :))
maybe another way to make my idea to be know by the potentials helpers?
I'm very elated.. this is the motive for my requests...

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=546625#post546625

Most reactions

New Topics

Back