Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Nothing for me but loosing my mind..slowly... plus hating NYC Transit system with a passion.:grumpy:

I'm watching a show (Gangland) about the Hells Angles on the History Channel.

Didn't showtime do a show like that...

I think so. Was it about the Bloods & Crips?

No... It was um... Sons of Anarchy...yes... one scene I saw was just too much for me... too realistic.

Wasn't that on FX?

...It looked good, but I haven't seen it yet.

I didn't watch it... Well just one episode. Someone snitched on a gang member and the snitch wanted to still be a part of the gang even after the person he snitched on came out of jail. So he was kicked out of the gang and the way they removed his tattoo was to torch his skin with a blow torch.... :er: It wasn't pretty.

I didn't watch it... Well just one episode. Someone snitched on a gang member and the snitch wanted to still be a part of the gang even after the person he snitched on came out of jail. So he was kicked out of the gang and the way they removed his tattoo was to torch his skin with a blow torch.... :er: It wasn't pretty.

That's pretty much just like the Hell's Angles documentary they had on.

All club items (patches, necklaces, rings, etc), including tattoos, are club property. If you leave the club on bad terms, you must return all items - including tattoos. The method of removal varies...

I say women should keep the jewelry. :)

...I think it's a boys only kinda club.

The wife.. or "wifey" get's privilages....:lol:

Would you ride with the Hell's Angles in order to photograph them?

I would.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back