Hello, new here.

songjack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi folks. I've been shooting with a D600 for a few years. It had to go into repair for shutter replacement so I rented a D750 and a D810. Both were great and I'm ready to upgrade. The 810 was so sharp! My question is wait for the 760 or the 850? I need some experienced opinions. I shoot everything but mostly people doing things, sports etc and lifestyle stuff. Portraits are next.
Thanks!
Chris

Hi folks. I've been shooting with a D600 for a few years. It had to go into repair for shutter replacement so I rented a D750 and a D810. Both were great and I'm ready to upgrade. The 810 was so sharp! My question is wait for the 760 or the 850? I need some experienced opinions. I shoot everything but mostly people doing things, sports etc and lifestyle stuff. Portraits are next.
Thanks!
Chris
The 760 is a ways off unless they can't contain the 750 shutter issue for good. The 850 may be stuffed too full of Pixels it may not be as good as the previous model sensor wise. Almost every new Nikon model did lower in sensor tests than it's predecessor this last go around. Yes, they added features and other nice to have items. If you consider the D500 over the D300 that was different. But it had been so long since something similar to D300s so you would expect it. But they did go above and beyond for the D500. And 810 also scored better. But the rest slightly lower. D750 major over the D700, but again expected since the long time in between.

Thanks!
Chris
The 760 is a ways off unless they can't contain the 750 shutter issue for good. The 850 may be stuffed too full of Pixels it may not be as good as the previous model sensor wise. Almost every new Nikon model did lower in sensor tests than it's predecessor this last go around. Yes, they added features and other nice to have items. If you consider the D500 over the D300 that was different. But it had been so long since something similar to D300s so you would expect it. But they did go above and beyond for the D500. And 810 also scored better. But the rest slightly lower. D750 major over the D700, but again expected since the long time in between.
So what is your recommendation for the next body?

If you really need one now. The D810. But I think the D850 may be on the shelves by Christmas time. Might want to wait for it's specs to come out. Little by little info is trickling out on it. I personally have D800 and D600 for main bodies. I am waiting on the specs as well.

hiii welcome to the nice community stay in touch

Most reactions

New Topics

Back