Hello, new to the forum.

Mike Drone

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

What a wild time we are in. There are enough threads on both subjects, therefore, I will not bring them here. My name is Mike and I am currently in Yuma, AZ. I am a teacher by day and I unfortunately can't describe the passion I feel for photography, photography history, equipment etc at any other time than I have to work. Fan Ho is my number one. Saul Leiter is... well, also my number one with many others. Except for the number two's... I usually shoot film out of a Minolta X370 (currently trying ILFORD HP5). I do have a digital Nikon and photoshop but I rarely use either unless I scan my negatives in to the computer, and even then I don't do much. I know there are other cameras because I am also a collector but right now the x370 is doing what I have asked so far. I am looking forward to trying the x500's and x700's in the future. Anyway, thanks again for the opportunity to be in this forum community.

Welcome!

Hi and welcome - I gave up film for digital myself, but can understand the fascination.

Next door in NM... SW welcomes.

Most reactions

Back