Hello! New to the Forums!

DWHJR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.donaldwharvey.tumblr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Donald, and I am new the forums. I want to say hello to everyone and describe myself a bit, I am a avid photographer, however I have yet to take it to professional level seeing that as of right now I would like to keep it as a hobby. I am beginner cinematographer. Currently working on a short film called Dreemor. Anyway I thought I would through you guys a picture to introduce myself. Hope you enjoy.

LightSphere1.jpg

I took this at a studio when a fellow and I were working on storyboards. I shot with a Canon XSi. Took a long exposure to get the wave of the electrical arcs. They faded into the back pushing the middle orb as if it was out of the glass.

Welcome to the forum.

That looks like a picture of a flux capacitor. Those are so yesterdays technology, but they're neat.

I've been working on a faster than light drive that I've built using common household chemicals. Well, the name is misleading. It's not that it can move an object faster than light, it kind of cheats by disrupting the time/space continuum and places the subject in a inter spacial bubble of sorts then a ionic propulsion system made with other household chemicals actually push you through time. It's a long story, but it works. I recently ran an ad in the local paper to find people to travel in time with me.

time_travel.png

I hope to get some hits on the ad, it's really kind of scary where I went on my first trip. I'm not kidding about the weapons, you'll need them.

But anyway, I digress. WELCOME TO THE FORUM! We're really kind of normal around here, almost to a fault. You should get along fine.

:D

Welcome to the forum.

That looks like a picture of a flux capacitor. Those are so yesterdays technology, but they're neat.

I've been working on a faster than light drive that I've built using common household chemicals. Well, the name is misleading. It's not that it can move an object faster than light, it kind of cheats by disrupting the time/space continuum and places the subject in a inter spacial bubble of sorts then a ionic propulsion system made with other household chemicals actually push you through time. It's a long story, but it works. I recently ran an ad in the local paper to find people to travel in time with me.

time_travel.png

I hope to get some hits on the ad, it's really kind of scary where I went on my first trip. I'm not kidding about the weapons, you'll need them.

But anyway, I digress. WELCOME TO THE FORUM! We're really kind of normal around here, almost to a fault. You should get along fine.

:D

Was your picture of the guy on the toilet from the past? because it was pretty scary.

Welcome to the forum! have fun and POST!

hello Donald, your cinematography work sounds very interesting.
greetings from england.

Nice photo, and greetings from Aotearoa!

Thank for all the nice comments and hello's. Glad to be on a forum like this, seems like a good community, also thanks for the comments on the photo, was a fun one to take and turn out pretty interesting.

DWHJR

Most reactions

New Topics

Back