Hello one and all

UKHero64

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nikandrewsphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi the name is Nik and I live in Wolverhampton with my wife Helen and two boys Samuel aged 16 and Jamie aged 3. Big age gap but makes it interesting. Been in to photography for a few years but in the last few have started to invest more in my kit, recent purchases include a Canon 7D 70-200 f2.8 IS USM Mk2 and a Canon 600EX-RT speedlight. I would at some point like to become a full time pro photographer.

Flickr: Nik Andrews' Photostream Is my flckr account.

How do I post pictures from flickr to here?

Cheers Nik

becoming a professional photographer is easy. not starving to death as one is hard.
welcome to the forum!

Wow the power of greyskull uh you must be around my age. Indeed I agree Pixmedic that's why I never have all my eggs in one basket. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nik

Wow the power of greyskull uh you must be around my age. Indeed I agree Pixmedic that's why I never have all my eggs in one basket. Thanks for the welcome guys.

Nik

I think imagemaker may have a few years on you..maybe.
if you have any interest at all in sports photography, he is a great resource here. lot of experience and great advice if your the listening type.

Nik

Probably older. I watched Masters of the Universe with my 28 year old son a couple of weeks back, it was his favourite movie when he was a kid.

Yes if the 46 in your name denotes your year of birth you do as mine is 1964. I have an interest in taking pictures and as yet I dont have a preference to the style or subject. I am trying to build my portfolio with all types of photography so yes sport is also in the mix.

Nik

Yes if the 46 in your name denotes your year of birth you do as mine is 1964. I have an interest in taking pictures and as yet I dont have a preference to the style or subject. I am trying to build my portfolio with all types of photography so yes sport is also in the mix.

Nik
46 was how old I was when I created the name, that was 11 years ago.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Nik!

Most reactions

Back