Hello there

Zerg3r

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gah, that feeling when you write everything out and accidentally delete it all by pressing a button.
Hi everyone,
My name is Sean, I live in Connecticut/ New Hampshire depending on if I'm at home or school. I am a college student with a major in psychology and hoping to either go into research or psychological profiling. I am interested in learning a broad variety of subjects and I'm also an avid video game player. My birthday was a little while back and I got a Canon rebel t3i and the pro pack (I think) that it can come with since I always used to use my mom's camera. I have been taking ton's of pictures and I am really looking to share what I have found and also learn along the way (as well as make some friends in the subject!). It would be awesome to learn from you all and also to get feedback on some of the pictures I have taken already; I enjoy taking pictures of my dogs, wildlife, scenery, and macro pictures. I do unfortunately shy away from portraits though because I feel it is my weakest area and I feel I'm not very good at taking them. I think that's about it (I already wrote this and accidentally deleted it so I'm trying to remember everything I previously wrote!). If you have any questions or want to know anything feel free to ask and I look forward to meeting you all and hopefully making some new friends!

Thanks all!

P.S. - I would add pictures but I'm not sure how to, the one I tried said it was too large.

Last edited:
Welcome to this forum. Resize your shots in PP (post processing) to 900px on the longest side and see how you go, if it will be acceptable. Some others use 1200px on the longest side too, but start on the smallest one first, the 850px or 900px on the longest side. What sort of program do you use for editing your shots? That program will have a button for resizing your photos before you upload to this site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Sean...

HI Sean. My name is Melanie, I am from Mass. Nice to meet you. I am brand new here too.. Look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you everyone! And for now I have been using the lightroom demo for now but in all honesty I tend not to edit the pictures I take because I don't know what to change and/or I don't know how to as well. The pictures I think I'm uploading I did edit though.

Attachments

• $IMG_2140.jpg
    $IMG_2140.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 84
  • $IMG_2152.jpg
    $IMG_2152.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 98
  • $IMG_1172.jpg
    $IMG_1172.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 103
  • $IMG_2137.jpg
    $IMG_2137.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 91
  • $IMG_2055.jpg
    $IMG_2055.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 89
  • $IMG_1945.jpg
    $IMG_1945.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 121
  • $IMG_2112.jpg
    $IMG_2112.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 86
  • $IMG_1533.jpg
    $IMG_1533.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 79
  • $IMG_1239.jpg
    $IMG_1239.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 73
  • $IMG_1186.jpg
    $IMG_1186.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 97
Welcome to the site.

Thank you! I am still figuring things out but I figure one of the only ways to learn is through practice!

yup. Same here. It's fun practicing at least!

Most reactions

Back