Hello to everyone from Serbia!

VojislavM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.vojislavmarkovic.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Vojislav Markovic. I am a member of Photo Cinema and Video Association of Vojvodina. My involvement and interest in photography traces back to the elementary school where I took part in photography classes and workshops. During that period, I participated in inter-school competitions and collected some awards. Upon the completion of the elementary school, photography became my hobby. Initially, I photographed to express myself or to use photos in graphic design projects I worked on. Recently, I decided to affirm my talent by participating in photography competitions. At my very first competition which was organized by “Foto Kino Savez Vojvodine” (Photo Cinema and Video Association of Vojvodina) and titled “6th exhibition of digital photography”, two of my photographs were presented at the main event which was held at the end of 2011. At the beginning of 2012, I’ve participated on the photo competition entitled “Woman” and won the second place with my collection of esthetic nude art photography. Besides, some of my pho*togrpahs were published in the prominent photo magazine ReFoto. Again, in 2013 I won the second place in the competition “Woman”, but this time in the single photo category; while three my other photographs were included in the major exhibition.
My biggest problem is that I do not possess my own camera because I cant afford one, and every time I want to photograph something, I am forced to borrow camera from a friend and take photographs with his Canon EOS 550D camera or my mobile phone. I sincerely hope that I will once have an opportunity to buy myself a good quality professional camera and make a better and more interesting photographs.Since then I hope you will enjoy my current work!

Best regards!

Resource: Vojislav Markovic - Photography & Design

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF, Vojislav! It must be frustrating to not have your own equipment. It's wonderful that you stick to it and keep taking photos, challenging yourself even without equipment! We're happy to have you on board with us.

Enjoy the forum! :)

I must admit that its very frustrating not having my own equipment.Photo camera at least.But I hope something will change for the better.Thanks for the words of welcome and encouraging words! :)

Nice work.

Thanks! :)

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF's forums Vojislav! :camera:

Thank you very much! :)

Pozdrav, and welcome Vojislave.

Pozdrav!It seems that I have some fellow countrymen here! :D Where are you from Lonerunner?Which city?

Im from Nis. I saw your photos and your boudoir & nude photos are good, you should go more professional with this.

Hello from Novi Sad! :) I would go more professional if I have money to buy camera and equipment. :/ But I will sometime I hope! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back