Hello

adman_glazer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I am new to the forum and new to digital photography. It has been about 20 years since I have picked up a camera other then the p&s for around the house with the kids.

I am a motocross racer who used to take photos while on the mend. Around July I had to give up the bike racing. 28 years of it adds up quickly. I went through a gamit of hobbies trying to find something to fill the void. From MMA (also hard on the joints) to building models.

I haven't bought a camera yet as I have been lurking to see what people are using and the pro's and con's of each of the different bodies. I have narrowed it down to 2 based on what I have seen and I will now start the process of locating what I want. It will either be a Nikon D50 of a Sony A200.

I look forward to learning alot from you "seasoned" vets

Thanks
Adam

I am not sure why I have been shunned but I surely hope this isn't an indication of what I can expect.

Hey Adam,
Get that camera soon! You'll learn the most by getting out and shooting, then asking for critiques. I hope to see some of your work in the near future!
I'm brand new here as well. I'm not sure what to expect as far as getting feedback goes, but I hope these forums will be of some help.

I am picking up my D50 tomorrow and will shooting in the afternoon to get a feel for it.

I too wonder what the feedback will be like. I posted here to say hello any no one even bother to say hello except you. Even though there were a bunch of posts after mine.

Maybe they don't like motorcycle racers.

Most reactions

Back