N Nikon Fan TPF Noob! Joined Nov 2, 2004 Messages 3,524 Reaction score 49 Sep 21, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #16 Force of Nature said: seems they are fine?! Click to expand... I fixed the links
elsaspet TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 4,054 Reaction score 37 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 Banned #17 I like the first one best too. Cool angle.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 21, 2005 #18 Cool shots. I cant believe I missed this. I dig the first one. It has a wierd feel to it, and I like that.
Cool shots. I cant believe I missed this. I dig the first one. It has a wierd feel to it, and I like that.
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Sep 21, 2005 #19 Very nice, subtle IR in the second, and I love the first!