Hello!

giggles

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm a very young (high school) extreme amateur... only been really into photography for a couple of years. Right now, very basic stuff... Nikon N75, couple of lenses and filters and thats about it! I'm a definite film person. I've just been doing stuff on my own, learning and getting creative; I'm getting more serious and hope to take some classes and see if this is something I really want to take further.

I've been lurking here for quite a while... seems to be a very cool forum with awesome people. Finally decided to join and learn more! :mrgreen:

Gray
http://www.graym.photosite.com/

Welcome to the forum! Had a quick look overy your photo site and your interest in photography shows through! Especially enjoyed the first photo in the flowers and landscapes, the first artistic equistrian and the Lexington 2005 photos (mostly because they remind me of bronze statues. So elegant)

Looks as if you have plenty of oppurtunity to take photos with both beautiful animals and people. Glad to have you on TPF! :)

Hi and welcome!

You've got some young company on the board here, so don't worry about being a high-schooler. Your pictures are really good already, we look forward to seeing more of them!

Rob

Hello Gray, welcome to TPF. And very nice shots on your site!!

Welcome to TPF :) cya around the forums

Hi from a new member :, ) ... Much enjoyed looking through your online gallery :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back