Hello

Hello guys/girls my name is Dave and I live with my wife and our Jack Chi Susie that we rescued from the RSPCA here on the South Coast UK. I use to have a Canon 1100D and 70D plus nine lenses, in the end it was a PITA to carry about so I traded in and got the Fuji X-T20 and both XC 16-50mm + XC 50-230mm, then after a few months I got a X-T2 and the great XF 18-55mm ( kit lens ) and XF 35mm f2.
I totally love the colours of the Fuji plus the weight is great. I really do enjoy my photography hobby as it is great fun.
Welcome to th Forum!

Hello guys/girls my name is Dave and I live with my wife and our Jack Chi Susie that we rescued from the RSPCA here on the South Coast UK. I use to have a Canon 1100D and 70D plus nine lenses, in the end it was a PITA to carry about so I traded in and got the Fuji X-T20 and both XC 16-50mm + XC 50-230mm, then after a few months I got a X-T2 and the great XF 18-55mm ( kit lens ) and XF 35mm f2.
I totally love the colours of the Fuji plus the weight is great. I really do enjoy my photography hobby as it is great fun.
Welcome to th Forum!

Thank you for the welcome.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back