HELP! CFII cards with Fuji S2 Pro

Heidiw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!
I am shooting a wedding on Sat and my new CFII 4GB card isnt recongnised by my Fuji S2 Pro. Aaargh! I want to shoot in RAW but my 1GB card will only take 80 shots, so I was wondering if anyone knows if a 2GB card WILL work????
Or should I buy lots of 1GB cards???

Please help!

Thanks for your time!

Welcome to the forum

Do you have the manual for the camera? It might specify the capacity.

I believe that's a fairly old camera (in terms of DSLRs). Some older cameras don't handle larger cards..although it might be possible to upgrade the firmware, which may or may not help.

Hi Mike!
Thanks for the welcome! I know the S2 wont support the card now as it runs on the FAT 16 system not the FAT 32 system the new cards work on. But I have heard that it is possible to reformat these cards to make them work. Just wondered if the 2GB would have the same problem. I know some peoples cameras they do work on, and others they dont!
Need a new camera!

Hi Mike!
Thanks for the welcome! I know the S2 wont support the card now as it runs on the FAT 16 system not the FAT 32 system the new cards work on. But I have heard that it is possible to reformat these cards to make them work. Just wondered if the 2GB would have the same problem. I know some peoples cameras they do work on, and others they dont!
Need a new camera!

try and get hold of a card reader and put it into ur pc

*assuming ur on windows*
in my computer right click on the drive letter than is the card and select Format...

and hopefully the file system drop down menu you sud be able to choose FAT16

Most reactions

New Topics

Back