jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
the Girl flies out here for vacation.

I need your help. We were supposed to go to Vancouver, BC, but things got away from us, and by the time we got around to booking the tickets, they were f'ing expensive. So, now I need to figure something out and right quick.

Here's the options:

1) drive down to Savannah, GA and hang out there
2) drive down to Savannah, GA via the Outer Banks
3) drive down to Charleston, WV
4) drive up to Montreal, QC
5) drive up to Toronto, ON

I'm leaning toward Montreal; the Girl is for Toronto. It's my turn to decide, so she will go wherever it is that I decide. I think that we have ruled Savannah out as it will be hot, and she doesn't do well with heat.

So, I think it's down to 4 or 5, but really we are only limited by where we can drive. She is coming in on 7/22 and leaving in 7/29.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I haven't been to any of those places...but Toronto can be hot, humid and smoggy in the summer...I'd rather go to Montreal. Although it's too bad you couldn't make it out to Vancouver...that is a truly beautiful place.

Big Mike said:
I haven't been to any of those places...but Toronto can be hot, humid and smoggy in the summer...I'd rather go to Montreal. Although it's too bad you couldn't make it out to Vancouver...that is a truly beautiful place.

yea, I definitely want to go...I've wanted to go for years, so don't worry. It's still on the list.

So, I just asked the Girl if we could rent a convertible. She said that it just seemed wrong to be in a convertible in Montreal...what does that mean?

I've only been to Montreal so that gets my vote :) It's a pretty drive, the convertible would be fun!

jocose said:
So, I just asked the Girl if we could rent a convertible. She said that it just seemed wrong to be in a convertible in Montreal...what does that mean?

I don't know...

Maybe it's because the wind would blow your cigarette away...or maybe the wind would blow the cheese curds off of your poutine. :lol:

Big Mike said:
I don't know...

Maybe it's because the wind would blow your cigarette away...or maybe the wind would blow the cheese curds off of your poutine. :lol:

Will the brill cream keep that in place as well?

Hmm...well the Girl is a Cheese-head (go Packers!!!).

What's the old joke: Canadians could have gotten the best of everything: French food, American culture, and English humo(u)r. Instead they got French culture, American humor, and English food.

Something like that anyways.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back