Help finding a particular poster

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,
I've found a fantastic shot of new york by samuel gottscho called 'central park in winter' and was wondering if anyone knew where i could find a print of it? I can only find one on junipergallery (where they're really expensive.) Any advice would be great. Thanks!

The prices at the Juniper Gallery don't look expensive, ranging from $15 to only $95 for a 30x24 on 100 percent cotton rag, acid-free archival paper.

KmH said:
The prices at the Juniper Gallery don't look expensive, ranging from $15 to only $95 for a 30x24 on 100 percent cotton rag, acid-free archival paper.

Really? I was looking at the 30x24 and thinking it was expensive but maybe I should try it out.

I charged $375 for the same size print on regular archival paper with a matte finish. On archival metallic paper the same size print was $475.

Note that the 30x24 they offer has a 2 inch border all the way around, so the image is only 26x20, but they did that so there would be extra paper for framing and putting a mat in front of the image to keep the print from touching the frame glazing and sticking to the glazing over time.

Most reactions

Back