help for a friend...anybody??

Here you go. At least it worked this time. This is as good as I could get.

DSC_0434b.jpg

Very weird that on auto it was that blown out. I would just explain to her it cant be saved and offer to take a new one.

Looks like less time would be spent on a retake then has already been on making this photo look worse.

Can't do a retake, unfortunately. They were in NorCal at a wine tasting. She lives in San Diego...bit of a drive to retake. lol

It was just a candid that she said she liked and wished it wasn't blown out...not a professional photo or anything (obviously). We were just trying to see if there was any way it could be salvaged...she doesn't want to go re-stage it. That would make it a completely different photo...

I'll throw my attempts into the ring, but yeah, there's really not enough data left to work with.

DSC_0434

DSC_0434bw

It was just a candid that she said she liked and wished it wasn't blown out...not a professional photo or anything (obviously). We were just trying to see if there was any way it could be salvaged...she doesn't want to go re-stage it. That would make it a completely different photo...

Thats kind of my point.

p!nK

Most reactions

Back