Help! Give me ideas for a portrait!

xxx_jpk_xxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No, this isn't for the monthly contest. I already submitted my photo for that (I hope I win! :lmao:). My mom's boss is asking for portraits of every one of the managers at her work. Her work organizes phone conferences almost daily and hardly anyone in those meetings ever know each other. The portrait is supposed to show something about the person in it (like a good portrait should) so that everyone calling in to the meeting can get more of a feel of what the people they are talking to are like.

My mom likes cooking, reading, music (Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, and all that jazz), her kids (yay for me! :lol:), her dogs, and watching movies. I've tried and tried to think of ideas, but I'm flat out of them. I thought maybe something like her sitting in a modern style chair in front of a white backdrop reading a book would work, but if you guys can think of anything better, do tell.

She is 38. Don't weird out; I'm only seventeen. :lol:

Dude, this isn't the dating forum... :mrgreen:

:lol: Funny thing is, all my friends think that my mom is smokin'. XD

I'll definitely try something with the dogs. It'd be cool to catch a moment with one or more of the dogs cuddling with her. That'd probably make for a nice portrait.

:lol: I'll post it just for you guys. :)

Most reactions

Back