TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wanna buy a hoya UV filter but confuse they got so many types
i want protection of my glass an minimize reflections
i was thinking of hoya PRO 1
or if u know something better let me know
not intrested in chinese filters those sell for 3dlls at Ebay an R made of plastic or got no coatings

not intrested in chinese filters those sell for 3dlls at Ebay an R made of plastic or got no coatings

Well I dun no wha filters u wud really need i use 3dlls filters from ebay n thay wurk fine

Sorry I couldn't help it, it drives me nuts when people use slang and no punctuation what-so-ever.

If you want to minimize reflections you would need a polarizing filter not a UV. I have a Kenko polarizer and I love it, I haven't had any problems with it and I wouldn't be caught without it when I'm shooting outside :)

Well I dun no wha filters u wud really need i use 3dlls filters from ebay n thay wurk fine

Sorry I couldn't help it, it drives me nuts when people use slang and no punctuation what-so-ever.

If you want to minimize reflections you would need a polarizing filter not a UV. I have a Kenko polarizer and I love it, I haven't had any problems with it and I wouldn't be caught without it when I'm shooting outside :)

Maybe the person is a surgeon from India and can hardly speak English. Makes $300,000.00 a year and just shoots photos for stress relief

Oh that's right none of OUR ancestors immigrated and spoke broken English.

Sorry I couldn't help it, it drives me nuts when people...

But then again maybe the poster is just a lazy dope that thinks it is cute. (more likely) Even more likely just drunk as previous posts suggest this one was not the norm. Previous posts tend to disprove my rich doctor immigrant rant thing but I could not resist the "assumption" chastisement.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back