Help me choose a new design please.

bluewaterjon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bluewaterjon.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I do a lot of underwater work with marlin and sharks, etc. I also do a lot of non-fishing work, such as portraits, low light photographs, and travel. I am trying to find a way to display the variety of the work I do on my website and not get pidegon-holed as just "the fishing guy"
Say, for example, this:
hawaii.volcano.lava.tube.photo.1

or this:
cabo.baja.mexico.photo.2

So far I am not having much success making sure the word gets out that I do the other types of work. I hired a designer to produce 2 custom mockups for a new site design, and I am looking for input. My hope is that with the new site, I can have slideshow so that visitors can immediately see that I have all types of content.

Below is a link that shows what my current site looks like, and the two new choices. If you have a minute and wouldn't mind letting me know which one is better, that'd be great. If you have any ideas on how to improve them, that would be fantastic as well!
Here are the two choices and the old design
All input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Jon Schwartz

I say number 1

Main thing with number 2 is the distorted people in the corner

NayLo, Thanks for your input and taking the time to offer some feedback, I appreciate it. The actual two designs that I was trying to decide between are here, but you pount out something valid for sure. Interestingly the shutter speed on the cave shot was slow too so I wonder why they didn't blur. Maybe it is because they were walking toward me and they were farther away?

Most reactions

Back