What's new

Help me choose the best night shot

Chicagophotoshop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken from about the same spot at different times and exposures. which one do you like best? :hug::

1
DSC_0038copy.jpg


2
DSC_0015copy.jpg


3
DSC_0014copy-2.jpg


4
DSC_0010copy.jpg
 
i'm not too sure about the orange cast, but i like the last two best.
 
I agree with lockwood, #3 with #4 a close second. I would imagine the orange cast is due to mercury vapor lamps. You have several different color temp bulbs in the shot, so it's almost impossible to balance them all. Nice work.
 
thats really tough, i like both 1 and 3. I like 1 the best i think because the black sky is the way i prefer to see night shots
 
Number 2 for me. Nice work
 
3 and 4 are my favorite, they look a little over-exposed though. I would bracket a little tighter and crop them a little bit and you're in business! great location!!
 
number 1 for me, though i think a much tighter horizontal crop would make it work better and cut of the clutter at the bottom.
 
Compositionally the last one, in terms of exposure the first one.
 
i like the first one because of the cooler tones...maybe you meant to do that orangey effect but theyre all nice...did use a tripod?? because it looks like you used a long exposure....sorry if it a newby question...i just want to make sure
 
Three and four are best but I would also darken the sky.

skieur
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom