• Total voters

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
which of these two versions of the same scene works best. (It's actually the same photo flipped horizontally.)

All other opinions/feedback are welcome as well.

p393991233-4.jpg

p363181466-4.jpg

Thanks for your help!

Gut reaction - number 1
but I don't understand all this abstract shapes stuffs ;)

Gut reaction - number 1
but I don't understand all this abstract shapes stuffs ;)
That's fine – I don't understand the macro fever either ;)

Thanks for the feedback! I'm leaning towards #1 myself as well. Here's a new edit, with more contrast, less noise and the black thingy cloned out.

p359716215-4.jpg

And here's also a squarish crop for good measure...

p841669252-4.jpg

I picked the first one. I think I like it more because my eye is more comfortable w/ lines that are slanted to the left. The other shot has an uncomfortable or unnatural feel to it.(But that could be a good thing....lol)

Blowing out the highlights on the second edit did not help the image--makes it look very cheesy(and by that I mean technically weak).
It's hard to pick between the two images. Neither one really emerges as a clear winner for me.

The other shot has an uncomfortable or unnatural feel to it.(But that could be a good thing....lol)
Sometimes I do that to add some tension to the composition. It doesn't always work, though :)

Blowing out the highlights on the second edit did not help the image--makes it look very cheesy(and by that I mean technically weak).
Thanks for pointing this out. The image looks perfect on my monitor, but this is not the first time I hear that an image of mine has highlights blown. Does anybody else see the whites blown here? (If so, I might have to recalibrate my monitor.)

Thanks everybody for your feedback. Mark, I'm on my way to check those threads out.

I see where your going with the abstract look here... But I dont really like the crop of either. I would like to see a crop from a little far away, or zooming out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back