Help me decide....

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Non Legit Ipod Nano 4Gig for $160
-or-
Legit Ipod Video 30gig for $425(-future shop Gift Certificate my Dad got me for my birthday...not sure how much it is yet.)

I can't decide if I wanna sacrifice the size and features for the cheap price of the Nano.

Nano is sleek. But after weighing in the overall value/features (video, storage), I'd get the Video; without a question.

Or

wait, till they come out with a Video Nano with a similar capacity.

danalec99 said:
Nano is sleek. But after weighing in the overall value/features (video, storage), I'd get get the Video; without a question.

Or

wait, till they come out with a Video Nano with a similar capacity.

I'm definately leaning toward the video. I just don't actually have much use for it other than storage and music/photo's. I don't have a long commute in the morning to watch movies/tv shows. And I don't have a fast connection on my internet, so couldn't really download anyway.

And the Nano...for $160...you can see my dilemna.

bace said:
I'm definately leaning toward the video. I just don't actually have much use for it other than storage and music/photo's.
4Gig vs 30Gig

Damnit, why don't they just make the 20gig photo like they did. Screw apple and their money making ways.

yup, if you are getting the Nano, you are just paying for the design. Not worth it for me.
Like I said, the video nano may be just around the corner.

Nano screens break by just being in your pocket. Don't get one. Not worth it. Some peoples' screens broke within hours of getting them.

Why not get an ipod mini?

Daniel said:
Nano screens break by just being in your pocket. Don't get one. Not worth it. Some peoples' screens broke within hours of getting them.

Why not get an ipod mini?

I don't think they sell those anymore either. And they don't have colour screens. I want something that i can put my pics on. I'm prolly gonna go with the video.

Just have to convince myself.

I don't usually get a chance to make big purchases.

I need to make sure I'm not making a stupid mistake.

....i probably am.

i got a 2G nano for christmas, the thing is extremely small, i don't understand why everything needs to be so small. i will probably leave it in my pocket and sit on it or send it through the washer... i had to buy a case for it so it wouldn't get all screwed up in my pocket. the screen may be color, but it's too small to look at photos bigger than an avatar anyway... if you got the $$$ i'd say get the 30G, how much bigger is it really? and you get so much more storage...

JTHphoto said:
i got a 2G nano for christmas, the thing is extremely small, i don't understand why everything needs to be so small. i will probably leave it in my pocket and sit on it or send it through the washer... i had to buy a case for it so it wouldn't get all screwed up in my pocket. the screen may be color, but it's too small to look at photos bigger than an avatar anyway... if you got the $$$ i'd say get the 30G, how much bigger is it really? and you get so much more storage...

It's not really the size for me. It's the price. $160 is a deal and a half in Canada. Usually they're $299 +tax.

Why is it a non legit nano? Will it work as good as the real Nano?

Bettybooty said:
Why is it a non legit nano? Will it work as good as the real Nano?

It means it's gonna be full of nude pictures.

Have you looked around for some iPod photos? There might be some around. Maybe places that still have some supplies. That is what I may do because I want a new iPod, but I want one with firewire.

Are you set on an iPod? You might find other manufacturers (Creative etc.) have something that is more what you're after.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back