Help me get back my needed photos, videos and files off from a RAW memory card.

Joeri00ca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am wondering whether it is possible for me to get back my needed photos, videos and files off from a RAW memory card.
I don’t know why my phone memory card strangely becomes RAW recently and the inner contained data also becomes inaccessible. But, some of the saved photos, videos and files are really important for me. So, can you help me? Do you know any way to save my data back from this RAW memory card?
Any idea could be appreciated! Help me, please!

I am wondering whether it is possible for me to get back my needed photos, videos and files off from a RAW memory card.
I don’t know why my phone memory card strangely becomes RAW recently and the inner contained data also becomes inaccessible. But, some of the saved photos, videos and files are really important for me. So, can you help me? Do you know any way to save my data back from this RAW memory card?

Have you got back all your needed photos back?

If you have not, I think I can help you.

Here are my detailed steps for you to go on:

Step1. Do not click “Yes” to format your memory card before you’ve saved all your needed photos, videos and files back.

Step2. Stop using this memory card in case that any new file would rewrite your original data.

Step3. Insert this memory card to your computer and prepare to restore your data.

Step4. Download a memory card data recovery program to take a chance.

Nowadays, there are many similar memory card data recovery programs that can help you retrieve your inaccessible data off from this RAW memory card and also help you fix the RAW problem of your memory card by reformatting. But not all of them can work as efficiently as you hope.
So, if you also doubt, you can try to use some RAW memory card data recovery freeware at firstly, which often work much more efficiently than some paid ones, such as PC Inspector File Recovery, TestDisk, Recuva and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

Step5. Save and back up all the restored photos on a different memory card or drive in case of data recovery failure.

Good luck!

Have you got back all your needed photos back?

If you have not, I think I can help you.

Here are my detailed steps for you to go on:

Step1. Do not click “Yes” to format your memory card before you’ve saved all your needed photos, videos and files back.

Step2. Stop using this memory card in case that any new file would rewrite your original data.

Step3. Insert this memory card to your computer and prepare to restore your data.

Step4. Download a memory card data recovery program to take a chance.

Nowadays, there are many similar memory card data recovery programs that can help you retrieve your inaccessible data off from this RAW memory card and also help you fix the RAW problem of your memory card by reformatting. But not all of them can work as efficiently as you hope.
So, if you also doubt, you can try to use some RAW memory card data recovery freeware at firstly, which often work much more efficiently than some paid ones, such as PC Inspector File Recovery, TestDisk, Recuva and iCare Data Recovery Free, etc.

Step5. Save and back up all the restored photos on a different memory card or drive in case of data recovery failure.

Good luck!

Thank you very much for your nice help!
I have followed your detailed steps and tried your mentioned data recovery freeware. Now, I have restored all my inaccessible data back and also fixed the RAW problem of this memory card.
Thank you very, very, very much!!!
Have a nice day!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back