RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 #1 Derelict cottage, falling down, piece by piece. Given the HDR treatment - perhaps too much...
Buckster In memoriam Joined Sep 14, 2009 Messages 6,399 Reaction score 2,341 Location Way up North in Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 #2 Yeah, not really a fan of the HDR treatment on these. Makes them look rather washed out to me.
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 11, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Buckster said: Yeah, not really a fan of the HDR treatment on these. Makes them look rather washed out to me. Click to expand... Agreed, I have bought out too much shadow and flattened the light too much. My failing with HDR I think.
Buckster said: Yeah, not really a fan of the HDR treatment on these. Makes them look rather washed out to me. Click to expand... Agreed, I have bought out too much shadow and flattened the light too much. My failing with HDR I think.