help me prove a point, thanks :)

B&H is the furthest thing from a scam. There are only a handful of companies I give my hard earned money to for camera gear and trust 100% to deliver and to back up the product with a no BS customer service policy. B&H is one of them along with Adorama (where I do most of my shopping).

B&H and Adorama are both legit. I buy from them anytime I feel that I have too much money in my bank account and they get right on it and take care of my problem!

one thing I like about Adorama... and I may be speaking about my cheapness, is their line of products, such as "Flashpoint". These are basically the photography version of store brand soda. I would never use them for stuff that mattered, but for things like tubes, battery grips etc. they are great.

Unfortunately B&H doesn't have them.

I have spent lots of money with B&H and plan to spend lots more in the future! :lol:

Thank you ALL for your many kind words. This is very gratifying. To the OP -- if there's any way we can assist you, please feel free to contact me. My email address is in my sig.

Most reactions

Back