Help my friend with this acne?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubis404

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My friend and I did a photo shoot not too long ago, and I took a couple of good photos. This is the one I want to put out, but he does have some bad acne. I can't quite seem to get it. Is there anyone who thinks they can do a good job if they take a crack at it?

3254342957_d722669e41.jpg

Full sized version.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3354/3253830595_716abbd89e_o.jpg

Last edited:
-.-

Hes tried. I think hes undergoing some type of severe acne chemical treatment, but it wont take effect for awhile. It seems like no matter what I do, it wont be removed without making his skin look unnatural.

I cant see the pic but tell him to try accutane. he will love you for recommending that to him...after the treatment though.

ha ha thats just funny I am sorry, posting about your friends acne. try proactive.

...I don't think you'll be able to PP that out. Maybe if you applied some kind of make-up before the shoot to cover it up. That's some pretty serious acne...

No one even cared to read the post? Come on.

The photo should be working again.

3254342957_d722669e41.jpg

There we go.

Can you post it bigger...full size maybe? It's easier to attempt this type of editing when you have more to work with.

What a mess to work on... not his face, but the amount of work needed to make it look 1/2 good!

3255500373_14e60ebe46_o.jpg

Honestly, this pic would take about 30-60 minutes *if* someone had the full sized RAW to play with. This is my 2 minute version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back