Help my friend with this acne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my 4min and 12 seconds of work. sorry have to pick up my son :D

acneface.jpg

bdavis wins.

The larger image wasn't available which would give me (us) more to work with so his skin still looks a little patchy. This was achieved with liberal use of the patch tool and then sampling and adding color to the region, finally some work on the red channel. I did no skin softening at all besides attempting to rectify the acne. It's still a little patchy for my tastes but I have to go to work now. :)

acne_edited.jpg

What I would probably do after this would be to patch in skin from the neck to even the cheek out a bit. Lot of work to be done on this image, but I think it's doable.

......its all gone, but he still looks like he has some kind of skin problem....

retouch.jpg

Hope it helps :).

I had acne (not as bad as this) but I tried Proactiv, some RX stuff, all the over the counters, and then I said f' it and just stopped doing anything. Now when I tell people I had acne they can't believe it. So there's hope for him after all.

hands-down, Zom's was the best because it still looked relatively real. If you get it TOO smooth it will look weird and fakish. (no offense to anyone else's tries)

I'd take a crack at it myself but I'm at work and don't have photoshop. I may try it tonight, but would love to work off a larger image... do we not have one available still?

i255148955_92994_7.jpg

Here's my attempt. I just worked on it for a few minutes, nothing too intense.

hands-down, Zom's was the best because it still looked relatively real. If you get it TOO smooth it will look weird and fakish. (no offense to anyone else's tries)

I'd take a crack at it myself but I'm at work and don't have photoshop. I may try it tonight, but would love to work off a larger image... do we not have one available still?

In my opinion Zom's effort was still pretty blotchy, no offense Zom.

^^^ I thought they were all pretty blotchy. The key was that his didn't look like someone whomped the kid in the face with 4 tons of makeup. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back